175–7 Borough High St
Room 28 is a modern comfortable relaxing environment situated within an elegant and prestigious four-storey Grade II listed office building close to London Bridge and Borough stations.
The room measures 4.15m x 3.5m and is furnished with:
- a 2-seat sofa that can also be used as an analytical couch (the arms fold down)
- a single armchair
It is fully equipped with:
- boxes of tissues
- bottles and drinking glasses
- blankets and cushions
- air conditioning / heating
- additional oil heater
- crayons and drawing paper for creative therapies
The building also has:
- kitchen facilities with free tea and coffee
- toilet facilities
- free wi-fi
- a serviced reception and waiting area (in office hours)
Like this room?
Contact us about renting this therapy room.