Joining Relational Spaces: what you get
Become a member of Relational Spaces and enjoy all these benefits:
A regular slot in a beautiful central London therapy room
Choose from our beautifully furnished, comfortable and well-designed rooms at:
- King’s Cross
- London Bridge
All our rooms are flexibly furnished and can be configured for various types of therapy. They all include:
- seating arrangement for one-to-one and couple work
- blankets and cushions
- air conditioning / heating
All our rooms are in buildings with:
- a shared kitchen
- toilets on the same floor as the room
- a staffed reception
Our rooms at King’s Cross are fully accessible, including a lift for wheelchair access.
COVID-secure measures in all rooms
All our rooms have:
- air purifiers
- windows that can open for ventilation
- paper rolls to cover furniture
- disinfectant sprays
There are also hand sanitisers and clear markings about social distancing throughout all the buildings.
A regular weekly slot at competitive rates
Hourly rates start at £8 an hour, with typical mid-week afternoon/evening rates of £11 an hour. Minimum contract length is 2 months.
Monday to Friday
- 7am–11am or 11.15am–2.15pm: £208 per calendar month
- 7am–2pm or 2.30pm–10pm: £356 pcm (rates are reduced for multiple slots)
- 11.15am–10pm: £480 pcm (rates are reduced for multiple slots)
- 7am–10pm: £554 pcm (rates are reduced for multiple slots)
- Friday special: all afternoon and evening slots reduce to £259 pcm
Our weekend rates are more favourable and we can be more flexible with the hours/slots we offer. Choose the hours that work for you!
- 7am–11am or 11.15am–2.15pm: £167 pcm
- 7am–2pm or 2.30pm–10pm: £255 pcm
- 11.15am–10pm: £347 pcm
- 7am–10pm: £416 pcm
All-inclusive, competitive rates
Rates are the same across all our rooms and locations.
The prices we quote are the price you pay. They include all the benefits listed on this page.
Ability to book extra hours
Once you’ve booked a regular weekly slot with us, you can book extra ad-hoc slots at £16.50 an hour through our online booking system.
You can also ask to swap or sublet slots with other practitioners through our internal email group.
Your profile page on our website
You’ll have the option of promoting your services on our website.
Access to a diverse community of practitioners
As part of Relational Spaces, you’ll be joining a community of over 80 diverse practitioners on an internal email network.
There are opportunities for cross referrals and peer supervision.
You’ll also have access to our regular networking and CPD events. Past events have included culturally and clinically relevant film nights, visits to galleries and theatre.
We send out a monthly newsletter with professional and cultural links, alternating with our famous ‘Cressy’s top tips’!
How to secure your slot
To join our team of practitioners you’ll need to show us your:
- relevant qualifications for the therapy you intend to provide in the room
- current professional indemnity insurance
To secure your room slot with us, you’ll need to pay:
- a refundable £50 key deposit (no other deposit required)
- your first month’s rent
We cannot ‘reserve’ slots until we receive this, as we have regular room viewings, and slot availability often changes.
If you’d like to chat further, feel free to contact us.
Join our mailing list
Get updates on room availability plus details of our CPDs, events and trainings